Contest ends on February 12, 2019. Winner will be announced on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter channels on February 14, 2019.
Copyright 2019 Put Me In The Story Lots of Love Little You Giveaway
MPORTANT: Please read these Official Rules before entering the Put Me In The Story Giveaway (the “Giveaway”), presented by Put Me In The Story (“Sponsor”). By entering the Giveaway, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules. These Official Rules shall govern in the event of any inconsistency with other Giveaway-related materials.
Put Me In The Story is the sole sponsor of this Giveaway, which is no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
1. Eligibility: This Giveaway is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry and is void where prohibited by law. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER METHOD OF ENTRY. Employees of Put Me In The Story, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Put Me In The Story as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Giveaway.
3. Promotion Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on February 1, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. CST and ending February 12, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. CST. All online entries must be received by February 12, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. CST.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, users can enter the Giveaway by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.putmeinthestory.com/lotsoflovelittleyou-giveaway.html. The entry must fulfill all form requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Put Me In The Story. You may enter only once. Should you be named a winner, you cannot enter again during the duration of the Giveaway. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Put Me In The Story.
In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address used for entry. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of information by entrants; lost or late entries or transmissions; interrupted or unavailable network, server, or other connections; scrambled transmissions or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, or electronic, technical malfunctions of any computer hardware, software, or any combinations thereof; or problems associated with any virus or any other damage caused to entrants’ systems. Incomplete or illegible entries will be voided. Any entries that contain lewd, profane, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, disparage Sponsor, or any other person or party, or contain material that is hateful, defamatory, promotes bigotry, racism, or harm against a group or individual or promotes discrimination, or material that is unlawful in any way; material considered to violate this rule will be disqualified as determined solely by Sponsor. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Sponsor shall have the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Giveaway (the “Winner”) will receive one personalized book copy of Lots of Love Little You ($19.99-$34.99). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Put Me In The Story. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Put Me In The Story discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Put Me In The Story to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Put Me In The Story. Winners will be selected on February 14, 2019 Friday at 12:00 p.m. CST. Winner will be notified by email and social media within five (5) days following selection of Winner and must respond before February 31, 2019 at 12:00 P.M. CST in order to claim their prize. Put Me In The Story shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize by February 14, 2019, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT PUT ME IN THE STORY‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. In order for a U.S. resident to be declared the winner, they must complete, sign, and return the presented affidavit of eligibility, mutually acceptable liability release, and publicity release, and appropriate tax documents (the “U.S. Documents”) within seven (7) calendar days of delivery of the U.S. Documents, or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Put Me In The Story, anyone acting on behalf of Put Me In The Story, and Put Me In The Story’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Put Me In The Story. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Put Me In The Story from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Put Me In The Story incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Put Me In The Story reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Put Me In The Story’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, Put Me In The Story may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Put Me In The Story. Put Me In The Story reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Put Me In The Story has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Put Me In The Story reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Put Me In The Story and its subsidiaries, Facebook, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND the state of Illinois, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, entrants consent to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in DuPage County and agree that such courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
USE OF DATA: Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with Put Me In The Story Privacy Statement which is located at https://www.putmeinthestory.com/privacy-policy.html. Please note that by entering, you are accepting these Official Rules and the terms of the Privacy Statement.
Entrants’ data will be used by the Released Parties and their representatives, employees, or third-party vendors for the use and purposes to execute the Promotion as provided in these Official Rules
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Put Me In The Story 1935 Brookdale Rd # 139, Naperville, IL 60563, USA. Requests must be received no later than October 12, 2019.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Giveaway is Put Me In The Story 1935 Brookdale Rd #139, Naperville, IL 60563, USA.